See below for links to other resources helpful to MAPE members.
UC Berkeley Labor Center
Center for American Progress: What do unions do for the middle class?
California Public Employee Relations
California Alliance for Retired Americans
California Budget & Policy Center
- "Task Force Aims to Address California's High Child Poverty Rate. Click here to read.
- "Women's Well-Being Index." Click here to read.
- "Last Year's Failed Effort in the House to Cut Federal Support for Medicaid
- Threatened Health Coverage for Millions of Californians. Click here to read.
- CalFresh Reduces Hunger Across California, but Will Federal Policymakers Protect and Strengthen the Program?" Click here to read.
- September 2018 Update. Click here to read.
- Dollars for Child Care and Preschool in 2018-19 Near Pre-Recession Levels With Boost From One-Time Funding. Click here to read.
- Proposition 5: Should Californians Expand Property Tax Breaks for Older, Wealthier Homeowners at the Expense of Other Homeowners and Public Services? Click here to read.
- Federal Threats Hindered California’s Progress in Further Advancing Health Care Reform Last Year — What Will 2019 Bring? Click here to read.
- Proposition 2: Should California Sell Bonds Backed by County Mental Health Funds to Develop Supportive Housing for Homeless Residents With Mental Illness? Click here to read.
- Proposition 10: Should California Allow Cities to Apply Rent Control Policies to More Rental Housing? Click here to read.
- Video: What Would Expanded Property Tax Breaks Under Proposition 5 Mean for California? Click here to watch.
- "The Racial Wealth Gap: What California Can Do About a Long-Standing Obstacle to Shared Prosperity." Click here to read the report.
Union Communication Services at The Worker Institute.
Toons Mag: Ten Reasons We're Against Unions. Click here to read.
Marin County: Open Seat for Buck Family Fund Board of Trustees. Click here to learn more and apply.
Fair Housing Advocates of Northern California
Page Last Updated: Dec 13, 2018 (11:17:14)