See below for links to other resources helpful to MAPE members.
UC Berkeley Labor Center
Center for American Progress: What do unions do for the middle class?
California Public Employee Relations
California Alliance for Retired Americans
California Budget & Policy Center
- Threatened Health Coverage for Millions of Californians. Click here to read.
- Dollars for Child Care and Preschool in 2018-19 Near Pre-Recession Levels With Boost From One-Time Funding. Click here to read.
- "The Racial Wealth Gap: What California Can Do About a Long-Standing Obstacle to Shared Prosperity." Click here to read the report.
- "Millions of Children Are Eligible for Subsidized Child Care, but Only a Fraction Received Services in 2017." Click here to read the fact sheet.
- "First Look: Governor's Inaugural Budget Proposal Includes Bold and Smart Investments, While Maintaining Fiscal Health." Read the report.
- Policy Insights 2019: Transforming Student Financial Aid and Increasing College Access. Click here to learn more and register.
- "Creating an Affordable-College Model for California." Click here to read the report.
- "The High Cost of Child Care Underscores the Need for Supporting Families With Children of All Ages." Click here to read the fact sheet.
- "Subsidized Child Care Can Help Reduce Barriers to Success for Children of Color, but Few Receive It in California." Click here to read the fact sheet.
- Data Hits Highlight Prevalence of Child Poverty in California; Racial and Ethnic Disparities. Click here to see Data Hit 1. Click here to see Data Hit 2. Click here to see Data Hit 3.
- "Nearly 9 in 10 Undocumented Adults With Low Incomes Lack Health Coverage." Click here to learn more.
- "5 Ways California's Financial Aid Program Can Better Serve Students." Click here to read the blog post.
- "3.6 Million Californians Would Benefit if California Takes Bold Action to Expand Coverage and Improve Affordability." Click here to read the policy brief.
- Statement from Chris Hoene on the Governor's Revised Budget Proposal. Click here to read the statement.
- "This Mother's Day Let's Make Sure All Mothers Have a Chance to Celebrate." Click here to read the blog post.
- "First Look: Governor's Revised Budget Emphasizes Bold Proposals and Fiscal Resilience, Leaves Room for Other Investments." Click here to read the full report.
Union Communication Services at The Worker Institute
Toons Mag: Ten Reasons We're Against Unions. Click here to read.
Page Last Updated: May 20, 2019 (12:05:14)