See below for links to other resources helpful to MAPE members.
1. "The Union Effect in California #1:
Wages, Benefits, and Use of Public Safety Net Programs." Click here to read.
2. "The Union Effect in California #2:
Gains for Women, Workers of Color, and Immigrants." Click here to read.
3. Video: "The Union Effect in California." Click here to watch the video.
4. "Low-Wage Work in California Data Explorer." Click here to learn more.
1. Events for August and September 2018. Click here to learn how to participate.
1. "Task Force Aims to Address California's High Child Poverty Rate. Click here to read.
2. "Women's Well-Being Index." Click here to read.
3. "Last Year's Failed Effort in the House to Cut Federal Support for Medicaid
4. Threatened Health Coverage for Millions of Californians. Click here to read.
5. CalFresh Reduces Hunger Across California, but Will Federal Policymakers Protect and Strengthen the Program?" Click here to read.
6. September 2018 Update. Click here to read.
7. Dollars for Child Care and Preschool in 2018-19 Near Pre-Recession Levels With Boost From One-Time Funding. Click here to read more.
1. Info and Analysis for Today's Unionists: Monday, September 17, 2018. Click here to read.
Page Last Updated: Sep 19, 2018 (10:45:31)