See below for links to other resources helpful to MAPE members.
UC Berkeley Labor Center
Center for American Progress: What do unions do for the middle class?
California Public Employee Relations
California Alliance for Retired Americans
California Budget & Policy Center
- "Creating an Affordable-College Model for California." Click here to read the report.
- "The High Cost of Child Care Underscores the Need for Supporting Families With Children of All Ages." Click here to read the fact sheet.
- "Subsidized Child Care Can Help Reduce Barriers to Success for Children of Color, but Few Receive It in California." Click here to read the fact sheet.
- Data Hits Highlight Prevalence of Child Poverty in California; Racial and Ethnic Disparities. Click here to see Data Hit 1. Click here to see Data Hit 2. Click here to see Data Hit 3.
- "Nearly 9 in 10 Undocumented Adults With Low Incomes Lack Health Coverage." Click here to learn more.
- "5 Ways California's Financial Aid Program Can Better Serve Students." Click here to read the blog post.
- "3.6 Million Californians Would Benefit if California Takes Bold Action to Expand Coverage and Improve Affordability." Click here to read the policy brief.
- Statement from Chris Hoene on the Governor's Revised Budget Proposal. Click here to read the statement.
- "First Look: 2019-20 Budget Includes Balanced Investments, Leaves Opportunities to Improve the Economic Well-Being of More Californians." Click here to read the report.
- "The Trump Administration's New 'Public Charge' Immigration Rule Will Push Thousands of Californians Into Poverty and Hurt the State's Health and Economy." Click here to read the report.
- "California's Workers Are Increasingly Locked Out of the State's Prosperity." Click here to read the report.
- "A Guide to Understanding Poverty Measures Used to Assess Economic Well-Being in California." Click here to read the report.
Union Communication Services at The Worker Institute
Toons Mag: Ten Reasons We're Against Unions. Click here to read.
Page Last Updated: Sep 05, 2019 (11:33:00)